Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Video testimonies about Uncorked Wellness - I need your help!

I thought it might be helpful to let you know the links to videos I've done about my experience with Uncorked products.

There is one about weight loss, another about the sleep-helping supplement Dream, and a general introductory video.

There's also a whole Uncorked Youtube channel, with great testimonials from people who have more experience than I do.  There are even a few testimonials along with a lot of product information at www.genesistech.us.

With all that said, I am needing to know what people are interested in hearing about.  Please leave a comment and let me know what products you would like to know more about or what questions you have about Uncorked Wellness.  I'm also curious if people prefer articles or videos or some of both.  I would welcome your feedback on that as well.

Thanks for your help!

P.S.  I'm working on a newer blog with an updated look.  It will have a lot of information about a variety of supplements.  Check out the work-in-progress at: genesishealth.biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment